October 02, 2004

Webfeeds: Guardian

I don't know how long the Guardian's had their feeds up (hopefully not too long as I check their news everyday). Currently they have 12 feeds, accessible from a link on the homepage. The one for the US elections is the most interesting of the group, and hopefully they'll expand the list. What really caught my attention was that they're now using a 'Web Feed' button, which I haven't seen before. No 'RSS' or 'XML,' but something that actually has meaning to a user. Outstanding! I have already e-mailed our web development librarian about possibly switching over our XML buttons to this.

(note: I would have included the graphic, but after several unsuccessful attempts to get the Hello BloggerBot tool to work I have given up.)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: